Cleaner to remove sludge, scale and debris from new and existing central heating systems.
A heavy duty, pH neutral cleaner which is designed to remove sludge, scale and debris in existing and /or aged systems. It is ideal for use when powerflushing to aid the cleaning process and to restore heating efficiency. In accordance with BS 7593:2019 for long term protection the system should be thoroughly cleaned and flushed.
• Quick and convenient to use – doses in 30 seconds - no need to drain down the system
• Neutral, universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new and existing heating systems
• pH Neutral, non-hazardous and environmentally formulation - add via a radiator, towel rail, filling loop or TF1 System Filter.
• Compatible with all metals and materials including aluminium
• One 400ml, canister treats up to 130 litres of system water (16 radiators) and the equivalent of 250m2 of underfloor systems.