Boiler Technical Characteristics
1. Outdoor housing made of stainless steel INOX or electrostatic painted steel (with high temperature lamination) for unlimited life.
2. Strong insulation of cast ecological polyurethane 5-7 cm. density 40 kg / m3. (Thermal insulation coefficient 0.019 kcal / m / h / ° C ensures the consumer to keep hot water even on the coldest nights of winter.
3. The scientifically designed closed circuit sheath ensures the largest possible heat exchange surface and therefore the fastest heating of water to a very high temperature.
4. Boiler made of European 3mm steel sheet, for long life and resistance to pressures. Internal protection from glass (enamel - at temperatures of 860 ° C) for protection against hard water.
5. Anodic protection with magnesium rod against electrolysis.
6. Electric resistance 4kW, for hot water even on cloudy days.
7. Double contact safety thermostat, with additional safety thermostat for protection against overheating.
Collector Technical Characteristics
1. Collector frame from specially designed cast aluminum profile, treated with electrostatic oven paint, without seams, screws, etc., for absolute tightness.
2. Copper hydroskeleton, simple (non selective) or selective (Titanium-blue) with copper or aluminum sheets that ensure a uniform absorbent surface and incredibly high performance even in the worst weather conditions.
3. Strong insulation with 40 mm thick (50 kg / m3) rockwool on the back and 20 mm on the side walls of the collector reduce heat loss to a minimum, contributing to high efficiency.
4. Low iron securit prismatic crystal, 4mm thick - unbreakable with high permeability.
5. Special EPDM tires for absolute sealing.
6. A special propylene glycol thermal liquid circulates in the hydroskeleton of the absorber, achieving rapid heat dissipation and perfect protection against frost.
• Simple Installation on Tiles
With its special bases, EUROSTAR is placed on the tiles without punctures and breaks (even on already finished roofs) in a minimum time.
• Adjustable Tilt
Its special manifold allows EUROSTAR to change inclination from (18 ° -22 ° -35º-40 °) depending on operating conditions for even greater efficiency.
• Also connected to radiators